Whether you are a new or an existing client, we would like to thank you for choosing Stable Close Veterinary Clinic. Our aim is to provide the best possible health care for your pets in a pleasant, friendly environment. We are committed to keeping abreast of the latest developments in modern veterinary practice -providing high-quality treatment at sensible prices, to enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme - The Wellpet Plan.
Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help pets stay fit and healthy. Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct debit payments - it couldn't be simpler.
Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
Pets on the Wellpet Plan can be covered for Accidental Injury up to £2,500 per incident up to a total of £5,000 in any 12-month period(an excess applies). This additional option is available for an extra £2.25 per pet, per month.
Our Wellpet Plan offers:
- Top quality licensed medication
- Regular checks and maintenance of good general health for your pet
- Convenient monthly payments for routine services
- Discounts on additional services
- Optional Accidental Injury Cover.
A range of Plans is available: Choose from Silver, Gold and SevenPlus:
- SMALL DOG (UNDER 10KG)
- MEDIUM DOG (10-20KG)
- LARGE DOG (21-40KG)
- GIANT DOG (41KG+)
Which provide your pet with:
Full clinical examinations, twice a year, to include:
- General health
- Annual vaccinations
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Treatment planning
- Dietary advice
- A discount off the normal fee for neutering, spaying, diets and sundries purchased at the practice
- A discount off the normal cost of other services provided, including
- Additional vaccinations
- Additional worming treatment
- Additional flea treatment.